26/03/2009

My Creative Space





Two pics this week for me. Here is a pic of what is hanging around on the dining table today. These pieces of calico will become a panda. I have the bits cut out and ready to go. Also skulking around in the background is that darn squirrel that I have fallen out with! Must get to grips with him and get him out of my hair. If you notice on the second pic it says 'put together squirrel'. Mmmmmm.
The other pic is some sketches I have done for another up and coming project. lookey who else is playing.

5 comments:

posie handmade said...

Hi Alison... I did warn you about superbuzzy!!!... I discovered Coriandr on your site, is it mainly UK sellers? Looks interesting.
x nadine
little lovelies

Nikki said...

YOur little sketched ideas look very interesting!!! I'll be watching to see what comes of them!

Tweed Delights said...

Very cute doodles! I have fallen out with quite a lot of my soft toy patterns, but we usually make up eventually! I'm still a bit grumpy with some of them though : ) The fabric for the squirrel looks great!

Kirsty said...

I'm loving the sketches too.

amity ville boronia said...

ah, your sketches are lovely. I wish that I could illustrate. :(