Well this is the result of the faux suede. I am wholly disappointed! I meant to sew it together and thought I would use fabric glue to glue on the spots before sewing. Then I glued the stem together and then glued both sides of the mushroom cap on, then as soon as I did it remembered that I hadn't sewed on the spots. The little grass bits that I had ready for the bottom of the stem came out all wrong. Instead of making the stem the same size and shape as the mushroom cap I did it as a stumpy thing so you can see where it is between the two pieces, dummy! I haven't put the metal ring on it yet as I am unhappy with it. It was a waste of time. There I am out of my huff now!
Posted by frutejuce at 10:09 pm