19/04/2009

Little Purse


I decided to make myself a purse today. I made the pattern, that went like a dream, then I started to put the purse together. Every little thing that could go wrong went wrong. I have ended up with a purse that looks OK but my eyes zoom straight to the bits that went wrong (as they do!). I am pleased with the side vents that make the difference between a purse and a wallet, they worked well. I think it makes a good starting point and I learned loads. I used my new toy which helped no end.

3 comments:

suzitee said...

What a fabulous blog you have! Lots of creativity happening here! Thank you for leaving a comment so that I could discover all of this xxx
p.s. have you learnt how to respond to blog posts yet?I just click on the blogger profile attached to the comment(highlighted in blue) , then click on the blog link under that. Hope that helps :)

Felt-o-rama said...

Congrats on completing your purse! I adore the fabric combo you chose. I'm sure that no one else will notice the 'flaws' that you see ;)

Jenni said...

Lovely fabric choice!