16/04/2009

My Creative Space



As well as my creative space I have another reason to celebrate today. It is my youngest sons 18th birthday. My littlest chick is now an adult! How did that happen?

Creative space today consists of picking stabiliser out of very small nooks and crannies and cutting and tying threads! They are going onto etsy and coriandr they have done well locally so see how they are greeted in cyberspace.

For many more inspiring and lovely creative spaces take a looksie here.

12 comments:

MissyP said...

Oh Alison! THEY ARE A.C.E.!

I once machine embroidered a shell using a piece of toilet paper as a guide.(I know, don't say it!!! At least it tore away easily.) To this day it's one of my favourite pieces.

Courtney said...

THEY ROCK MY WORLD!

CurlyPops said...

Wow they must have taken forever to stitch! I'm impressed.

M* (Melanie) said...

Awesome! They are fantastic

littlelovelies said...

Those are fantastic!

x nadine
little lovelies

p.s. I am hosting a giveaway - you can enter here.

Linda said...

oh they are super sweet, just adorable!

Bohemian Gypsy said...

I agree they must have taken forever to stitch. More patience that I could ever hope to exhibit lol. Wish your son a very happy birthday for me.
Regards
Michelle M

amity ville boronia said...

Wow, I love those. They're so intricate. You must be very patient!

Kirsty said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I even love them with the loose threads.

Jenifir said...

I am impressed by the patience of your creative process. The effect is a little like red work but more modern. Can you show more detail?

edward and lilly said...

Wow, they are super cool! I bet they sell like hot cakes.

Alison said...

jenifir, if you look at my etsy or coriandr shop (links on my page) you can see a little more detail. They really are fun to do but very time consuming!