24/04/2009

My Little Chicks


Here are my two beautiful grandchildren taking advantage of the hot weather we are having here. My daughter has been having my grandson one day a week as my son and daughter in laws next baby is due in 2 weeks and my daughter is going to be looking after him when the event happens. I am so excited about the new babies arrival. I was there for the birth of the other two so this will be my third birth attendance apart from my own three.
It is something so special it is hard to put into words, I am sure if you have attended a birth you will know what I mean.

4 comments:

theothermousie said...

Oh they are gorgeous!

Best wishes for the birth of your 3rd grandchild

Sarah x

Cindy said...

Wow that is so cool that the family is all so close and how beautiful the 2 you have are. I am sure the new one is going to be well loved too.

Sewlutions' World said...

You must be so proud, they are beautiful. What an exciting time waiting for another one to arrive.

Jessi said...

that grandson is the most amazing specimen of a child i have seen in a long while... gorgeous!