22/04/2009

Sad News

I didn't have a great day yesterday, we have had family hassle which is an ongoing thing with someone in the wider family and their alcohol problem. Pain in the butt but we are dealing with it.

Then yesterday we get the sad news that my sister has cancer. She has been reassured for the last 11 months that she hasn't got it, she was sent for an operation yesterday and they couldn't do it as it was in fact cancerous. I hate the people that have got this so wrong. It has been over a year of her being given the wrong treatment all the while those nasty little vindictive cells have been doing their thing.
I am pissed off to say the least. We had a long chat yesterday and she is really upbeat. But her symptoms are so bad now I am thinking the worst. I don't want to be but I don't feel reassured by the health system.
So if you have a few vibes left over from your own busy and hectic lives I could do with a few of the following, peace, health, relaxation vibes sending this way please.

Phew! That actually helped a little.

4 comments:

theothermousie said...

I'm so sorry for the pain you, your sister & your family is going through.

It's terrible that so many people like your sister have to suffer because of a misdiagnosis, it's a story we hear all to often & it really shouldn't happen. You have every right to be angry & I think your sister is very brave.

My thoughts are with you all

Sarah xx

CurlyPops said...

Oh that is terrible news. I'm definitely sending your entire family peace, health and relaxation vibes.

Cam xx

Alison said...

Thanks for your kinds comments it is appreciated. X

Felt~at~home said...

Alison, thoughts and prayers are with you, your sister & your families. with love phillipa