01/05/2009

Moving On




Thought I would share my finished purse and Bunny love.

The purse is now finished and I am pleased with it if I say so myself. I love the way the zip is encased between the lining and the outer fabric, nice. I was brave and sewed very close to the edge of the zip which paid off as it sits nicely in the purse rather than jutting out the top if you see what I mean. I was worried it was going to be one of those where you can hardly get the thing open. I am about to buy some coloured zips from ebay so that I can use some of my other fabrics. Co-ordinated zips now there's a thing!
I embroidered bunny face on as well. I wanted it to be very simple and as you can see, ta daa, simple bunny face. Now for the skirt. I am having to talk my way through this one every step of the way as it is another one of those that has been hanging on for a bit so I am geeing myself up via blog!
Nearly forgot! Pinch and a punch, first day of the month!

3 comments:

Lisa @celebrate CREATIVITY said...

Oh, I love these colorful bunny ears. How adorable.

Great job on that bag zipper too. Hmmm, I really struggle with zippers-lol.

Enjoy your weekend!

Kellibeans said...

I am loving those fabrics!

theothermousie said...

Oooohhh love that bunny & the ears!!

Sarah x