11/06/2009

My Creative Space




There is 3 mins of Thursday left, I think I can finally add my creative space today. I have had a crazy 3 days and I am dog tired but I love this meme and I will play!

My creative space today has been making things for my grand-daughters first birthday, happy birthday my little sweetness, I have made her a painting apron and a party dress which she will wear on Friday. The dress has a pink underskirt with netting, it is cute.

I don't know why but I asked my partner to hold the dress for me on the bamboo pole so I could take a picture and he did that! So I thought I would share his sillyness.

This dress has caused me an anxious couple of days but now it is done I really like it, my daughter loves it and my grand-daughter couldn't care less, she will spill food all down it like it was her PJ's, perhaps in years to come she will look back at photos and like it.

To see other much more organised and earlier posted creative spaces take a look here.

13 comments:

littlelovelies said...

ok... i did not expect to see that when i clicked your link...lol... i think the dress is great and i'm sure she will look just adorable!

p.s. I am hosting a sponsored giveaway for a beautiful handcarved stamp - you can enter here.

x nadine
little lovelies

woollywotnots said...

The dress is beautiful. Well done! So glam!

Kirsty said...

The dress is so gorgeous. My smallest would absolutely love it.

Leslie said...

The dress really did turn out lovely. Very lucky little girl!

kellie said...

That is a gorgeous dress. Love all the polka dots in your space.

Muddlepud said...

The last photo is hilarious, and the perfect surprise way to display such a sweet dress!

Lola Nova said...

I love the dress! Just the perfect little party dress. Love the sillyness too.

caramela said...

What a fabulous dress- what a lucky little girl, I am sure she will have loads of fun in it...

Alisa : Ink Caravan said...

Oh you win!! That is the funniest shot I've seen on a creative space ever! Great dress, and a great 'lovely' assistant! : D

Jenifir said...

The dress is gorgeous! Even if the little glamour puss is not yet old enough to fully appreciate it, I am sure your daughter does more than she can say. That's how I felt with the dresses my Mum made for my daughter. I am always just under the line for the meme too!

Kellibeans said...

I wish I could create something this snazzy for my little niece. It's adorable!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Such a gorgeous little dress! And the photo of your bamboo holder is priceless!

Polka Dot Daze said...

Love the dress. And is that hubby? He's a keeper, quiet handy indeed isn't he?