18/06/2009

My Creative Space


My Creative Space today is neither here nor there. Firstly I received a lovely bunch of roses from my (not so) young man. He didn't buy them as he doesn't believe in buying flowers he got them from a job he was working on and had to cut them all down. So a lovely bunch found there way to me, I love them so got to arrange them in my lovely blue vase, very creative!

And I am also working on making a pattern for a little gadget case for my new toy which was also a present from my (not so) young man. It is absolutely fantastic, it is a freeloader which is a solar powered charger which can charge all hand held gadgets like ipods and phones etc... and I am a gadget geek so it is perfect for me. Thank you to my man for my lovely presents. I am so lucky.

To see other fantastic creative spaces get on over to kirsty's

13 comments:

Kylie said...

Gorgeous flowers, and wow - what a great gadget! Solar powered charger - that's so cool. Good luck with making your case - hope to see the finished product on your blog?
Thanks for visiting my blog earlier - it's great meeting new people :) K

Lauren said...

Sounds like a lovely creative day. Our roses have almost finished and I'm loving bringing them inside to enjoy :)

caramela said...

Love the roses this year- are they more beautiful this year or is it just me? Enjoy...

Christina Lowry said...

I've never heard of one of these chargers before, but it sounds ver cool! Love the roses. What ever the reason, who doesn't like people bringing them beautiful flowers?! :)

CurlyPops said...

Your man had fabulous gift giving abilities. That charger is a great idea... and how sweet to bring home roses that he had to cut down.

claribell said...

ohh, i love to see little sketchy-plans (as you would have seen on my post) i can't wait to see what you make for your funky new toy.

Kirsty said...

I love the sound of the free loader!

Bird Bath said...

I like your creative projects inspired by the little treasures.

Clair@Obstinate Pursuit said...

Hey Alison. Thanks for stopping by my blog today - you can come and help me sort through my stash anytime you like - there's enough that I wouldn't notice if you snuck some away as reward!

I'll be sure to visit again, but please think about running a series featuring your (not so) young man holding your crafty creations on bamboo sticks! That photo really amused me over breakfast :)

Dances For Pies said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm new to blogging and was pleased to bits to have such a nice comment - I love stripes but I love spots too, I think the dress is gorgeous that you made for your cutie.

woollywotnots said...

lovely creative space. I am liking your new gadget! :-)

Jenifir said...

Flowers are wonderful to receive anyway they are obtained! A new gadget that I think I want!

Tweed Delights said...

You have been awarded the Honest Scrap Award! - just check back to my blog if you want to accept :) No obligation though!