06/08/2009

My Creative Space


My creative space has been returned to harmony! If you read this post here, you will understand how sad I have been about losing some of my things. But during the week I received a parcel. And in it all of my lovely things I left behind in the cupboard whilst on holiday.
The thing that I am most pleased about is my lovely tin that my Dad gave me so many years ago. If he were alive now he would have told me not to be so daft and it was only an old tin, but so many memories are attached to the small amount of things I have left of his that I couldn't bear to lose that little tin. It is great to have all the other stuff back as well but all of those could be replaced.
So big love to everyone that was involved in finding my stuff and getting it back to me. Thank you so much, so my creative space today will involve lots of going through it all again and being happy!

For creative spaces get on over to Kirsty's.

11 comments:

Selina said...

just wonderful! see, there is still some good in the world. so glad you got your tin back :)

CurlyPops said...

I'm so glad that you finally have your dads tin back. That is such sweet news.

beefranck said...

Yay! I'm so glad. :) I felt so awful for you when I read that first post. Hooray for nice people!

Lauren said...

Oh I love happy endings! That's lovely to hear :)

Kylie said...

How wonderful it all made its way back to you! Gorgeous tin btw, and I do so love a pile of coloured felt :) K

Nikki Cardigan said...

Reminds you that there are good people in the world.

Amanda said...

Yay...that is so great to hear...Your space looks lovely!!!

Kirsty said...

So glad you've got the tin back & that stack of felt looks wonderful.

Jo Ashcroft said...

So happy to hear your good news. There are honest people in this world. However, given the chance I would STEAL all of that felt ; )

june at noon said...

What great news. That makes a creative space that much more special.

Lucy Bowler said...

Oh thank goodness! I just read the other post first, left a comment and returned. I take it back, some people are lovely! I'm delighted there's a happy ending to the story, especially to have your lovely tin from your dad.