20/08/2009

My Creative Space


My Creative Space today is all about The Quilt Project. I have made my design and got my red thread. I am not sharing the design yet because I have made so many and changed my mind so many times now!
I have not made anything else at all since I received my calico square, this is going round in my mind so much I have no space for anything else. I want it in the post and safely in Kirsty's hands!

My Creative Space today has also had a lot of "Oh my god my little baby boy is going to University"! He got his Alevel results today and he got good enough grades to go to his first choice of Uni for his first choice of course. Good Lad!
See more creative spaces here.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Very good news about the university...hooray.

Hope you have fun with the square.

Nikki Cardigan said...

So you probably need to just get started on the quilt square before you change your mind again Alison! Or maybe sharing your design will help make the decision for you...???!! I must agree that that calico square has been occupying my thoughts too. Good luck with getting yours started.

And congratulations to you and baby boy. That sort of achievement is great for the person but also the family as I am sure lots of support was needed to get through.