03/09/2009

My Creative Space


I have some poly cotton here that I have only used a little bit of. My daughter has asked me to make her some little drawstring bags for her latest venture, more about that another time! I put together 8 little bags for her. It was really nice to be making something really simple and straightforward so that I didn't have to concentrate the whole time, plus sitting there with the tip of my tongue sticking out as I concentrate is not a good look! And it is always nice to make things for our kids isn't it.
To see other Creative Spaces go over to Kirsty's and take a look.

5 comments:

Tweed Delights said...

Love the little bags - nice, delicate print :) Good to relax with some straightforward crafting sometimes.
(Would happily chuck my calculator out the window - hate pricing stuff!):D

elk said...

so nice to work as a team with your daughter!

june at noon said...

Little drawstring bags are perfect for some simple busyness, and it's always nice to make things for the wee ones!

Kirsty said...

Getting back to basics can be quite satisfying can't it.

Nikki Cardigan said...

So you know what you've done now Alison... every time I imagine you in your creative space, the picture will have you concentrating with the tip of your tongue out!! And you're right, it is great to make things for our kids.