14/10/2009

My Creative Space


I am posting my creative space just a little early this week. Reason being is I am going to have no time to join in tomorrow and still want to be part of the fun!! I need some fun as work is so busy I just find I have no time for myself, and my 'me' time is making stuff.

The one little window within all of this I crammed in a whole bunch of things which have all only been partly done. I have an apple brooch waiting to have the back put on, a Russian Doll bag to put a label on, a couple of small skull keyrings to put together, some 'crossed' bones which look very phallic! And I have to get on with the skull T as it is an order for someone. Eeeeek! And I know the next space of time I get to myself I must get that machine out and go for it!!!

For more Creative Spaces head over to Kirsty's

20 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it all! Hope you can find some time to create!

beck said...

It sounds like you are busy, but good busy! Hope you get it all done and find some more me time xo

Kirsty said...

The half apple looks fabulous!

Emjie said...

You've got lots of cool stuff on the boiler.

Ooty said...

It all looks great together! Hope you'll find your own time soon enough!

Vic @ Punky and Me said...

Ooooh... skulls! I do luffs skulls! (...and that little apple is so cute!)

Kate said...

Ohhhh, I love all those projects, especially the apple. I hope you find some me time soon

Leonie Guld said...

I love the Lot!! all of it!

yardage girl said...

Wow - the skull was the first thing I saw - cool!! The apple is really lovely - thanks for sharing.

Gina said...

Goodness me, you really are a fabulously quirky creative soul. Love it all. Especially the apple, hmmmm, apple...

Kylie said...

These are just fabulous! Love the skulls and cross bones and your apple is so gorgeous :) K

Neen said...

The apple is AMAZING and the skull embroidery mind blowing. You are wonderful. :)

Amanda said...

Very cool and creative stuff...Love the look of it all!!!

kellie said...

Ooh, some spooky stuff! I know the feeling of work vs creating ~ gets very frustrating.

Brenda said...

Wow, I love the skull and the apple looks good enough to eat, you have been very creative....I hope you find some more time to finish.

The Bothered Owl said...

I love the skulls!

Swiedebie said...

Your creations are very innovative! What a cool skull!

Michelle said...

I hope you find some time to finish things soon.

Aussie-waffler said...

Busy, busy, busy, good luck.

midge said...

it all looks amazing, great work. the bones made me laugh ( and made my eyes water!)