19/11/2009

My Creative Space



This week I have been making small tote bags that will have little things appliqued onto them. I love this dotty fabric. I got around 6 mtrs for a really low price which always makes it that little bit nicer.
I have also been making key rings and brooches. These are to top up my stock for the craft fairs I have booked for the run up to Christmas.

I think I should really be sorting out things I am making for folks for Christmas, it is going to be a handmade Christmas again this year. The best way.

Lots more creative spaces over at Kootoyoo

4 comments:

yardage girl said...

Very cute little bags and things to go on them! Good luck at the fairs.

Courtney said...

A handmade Christmas sounds like a great idea. I love the dotty fabric too. Very cute.

Kirsty said...

Love a handmade Christmas.

prashant said...

They look great Alison - I can see why you like them!

my lingerie blog